Back in October, we put forth a challenge: to show off your Radeon™-powered rig and flood the conversation with your #BetterRed sentiments. In three months, you offered PC builders hundreds of options when it comes to building a rig using Radeon graphics cards—and we’re refreshing this challenge again.
What is the Radeon Rig Challenge?
It’s simple: we want you to submit your Radeon build on PCPartPicker.com. You can sign up for a free account easily if you are not already registered.
Then, hop back over to our blog post here where you can submit the PCPartPicker link for your build on our form.
Show Off Your #BetterRed
As a token of appreciation, we are continuing to send our specially-designed stickers that are exclusive to this challenge. You won’t be able to find these anywhere else as they are not given away at events or tradeshows, so be sure to submit your build to nab a few of these goodies.
- Post your PC build on PCPartPicker. You can sign up for a free account if you don’t have one.
- Submit your PCPartPicker link on our form below.
- The form must be complete with your name, address, email and phone number.
- You must submit your rig’s PCPartPicker link on the form below. (We do not accept submissions via comments, Tweets or Facebook posts.)
- Your rig must be posted on PCPartPicker between February 8 and April 30, 2017.
- You must submit your rig on PCPartPicker as a Completed Build with at least one photo showing your Radeon graphics card.
- Only one submission per person between February 8 and April 30, 2017.
- Sticker offer is good while supplies last.