It has been two weeks since we launched a revolution in PC gaming and VR with the release of the RadeonTM RX 480 graphics card, bringing enthusiast-level gaming performance and features, the world’s most advanced graphics technology and an extraordinary value proposition to fans and gamers around the world.
Since then, the community has joined the Radeon rebellion in droves, echoing our battle cries that seamless VR experiences and exceptional gaming performance are no longer reserved for the 1 percent.
Technology reviewers from around the world gave the Radeon™ RX 480 GPU their seal of approval. We’ve compiled just a few of the highlights from hundreds of product reviews below:
- “Does AMD’s Radeon RX 480 live up to its enormous hype?…Yes, without a doubt. We’re talking about a $200 GPU that can eat 1080p games for breakfast and deliver compelling 1440p experiences.” – Rob Williams, TechGage
- “A performance jump like this hasn’t happened around this price point for a long, long time, and it’s quite welcome.” – Jeff Kampman and Robert Wild, The Tech Report
- “It would be a fair assumption that AMD named its new GPU after one of the brightest stars in the night sky because to them, that’s exactly what this new GPU is. – Donny Stanley, Custom PC Review
- “If you’ve been biding your time and waiting for an upgrade under $240 that can deftly handle both 1080p and 1440p gaming and pull a lot less power from your wall, the Radeon RX 480 isn’t going to disappoint. If you’re considering jumping into PC gaming for the first time, then it’s one hell of a great entry point.” – Jason Evangelho, FORBES
For those you who you prefer to watch GPU reviews, check out some of these reviews from the top hardware and technology reviewers on YouTube:
- “AMD has put forth an extremely compelling card for budget conscious gamers who are looking for the quintessential Millennium Falcon of graphics cards – not flashy, but has it where it counts.” – Linus Tech Tips
- “Even if the GTX 970 comes down to the same price, I’d still rather have the RX 480. It’s a really good card at a really good price.” – Tek Syndicate
- “This card continued to impress me the more I played around with it.” – JayzTwoCents
If you want to see for yourself what all the commotion is about, you can get your hands on the RadeonTM RX 480 graphics card online here. Join the Radeon rebellion!